Blog Goddess 911

That could be my nickname.

I am constantly helping family and friends with their blogs.  Today: 35 minutes of phone time helping bloggin' friends with stuff.  From playlists and bloglists, to backgrounds and headers, to widening and adding custom fonts . . . . I am a blog goddess.

Please don't think me arrogant.  I don't know everything about blogger.  But I know lots.  And my blog goddess mother is Dana.  When I don't know what to do, I call her.  And sometimes even she can't figure it out! (Like we can't get my labels to work on SpeakingLarsen. But that is another story.)

Point is, if I have ever helped you, will you leave a comment this time?  I would like to make a little list of people I have helped!  It's a feel-good thing to know I have helped someone.  Even if it's just with their blog.  I may not be a "Mother Teresa" but in the blog world, maybe I am a little bit of one!

The Continually Growing List of People I Have Helped with Their Blogs:
Cindy           Courtney       Megan
Janelle          Amber           Tara
Kyle             Krystal          Chelsie
Rachelle       Nicole            Kelly
Amber         Camille
Amy and her Sister
Erin              Erinn
Erika            Jaimee

**UPDATED: 3:00pm I FIXED MY LABELS.  BOOO-YAH! **

Comments

Erin Ellsworth said…
you have helped me a ton - thanks!
Erika said…
A good part of that 35 min. today was used on me! Thank you friend!
amy said…
I am sure i will call again!
Court n Chad said…
You helped me start one in the first place!
The King's said…
You helped me get mine up and going!
Camille said…
You have helped me too! I like this post, you are so funny! :)
Par 5 said…
I love my blog--it's a good thing your a technological genius! :) Thanks!
Krystal said…
You sure are amazing! Thanks for your help!
The King's said…
I seem to remember you coming to Erin's late one night and showing us how to change the backgrounds on our blogs. I was so happy that I could change it and make it my own and glad that you could help.
Erinn said…
you showed me how to widen my blog... which i plan to do when i am forced to redo my background when baby comes. i wish i had the desire to switch my blog background up more, but i just don't! i barely have time to blog!

glad there are professionals like you out there for when i get hung up on something.
Red Head Family said…
You have created things for me and got me started in blogging-thanks!
Chels said…
well im suprised im not on your list, youd be rich if you charged me for help.
Gallant Family said…
I love Kyle's response.....me....and that's it. We've definitely helped each other out along the way. It's been a very fun ride so far! Let's keep going, eh?
Tara H said…
What about me?? I never knew how to add different backgrounds, just play with minima! ha ha.
I like Tara's Nature grey. I was thinking it would be great with a light grey in the main column and I think I was thinking more dead tree branch looks (like winter) but maybe with a couple of pink blossoms? Is that that like turquoise bird one, just in grey? LOL.
thanks Gina, you're a wonder.
Bean said…
You started my blog and fixed it when it was all messed up! Thanks a ton. I don't get on here enough to change things around, and because I don't really take the time to figure out how to change it either, so if I ever do I will be calling you again!
Thanks,
Megan
Amber M said…
It's because of you that I have a blog. Thanks again blog goddess!
Kelly Larsen said…
Yes Gina you are the BLOG GODDESS. You got me started (I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.) but I thank you for all your help! I'm sure there will be many more questions.
Love ya
Kelly