Bloggy Got Back

Dear Bloggin’ Friends,

Can I put a plug in for BLOGGYGOTBACK again?

Perhaps you have looked through our small, but growing stash of blog backgrounds, and haven’t found anything you liked or found it too difficult to add to your blog, or something else about them isn’t “just right.”

IF SO, will you please let us know? We would be happy to take requests for color schemes, personalized looks, etc. Leave your thoughts and comments on how we can improve, or what we can create for you on any of the blog backgrounds on bloggygotback. We receive all comments through email notification.

And, if you do like our small but growing stash of blog designs, will you help spread the word? We are working on getting a link button up and going, but until we do, will you share our site with someone{ (or lots of people is great too!)} you know who blogs? Post a little ditty about us in a post of you own, just to help spread the love.

As Valentines approaches, the more love the better, right?

Love

Gina


BloggyGotBack

Comments

Tara H said…
ok, here is my problem: how do you use them? I have never used anything but the blogger background. I figure you copy and paste the link, but into where?
love the lime sublime by the way- would probably use that one if I were to use one. they are all cute!
Matt and Jessie said…
I can't figure out how to apply them to my blog. I am not so techno savvy, but I have tried a couple of times and can't get it right. I swear I read the directions and attempted to follow them, but it would always come up blank!
Bobbi Lee said…
If you want, I can feature you guys on my business blog -- email me a post talking about your designs, you, anything at all really, and I'll get it posted. I have some followers that are always looking for new blog backgrounds.

bobbi@mytinysweetcheeks.com
mytinysweetcheeks.blogspot.com
Camille said…
I just put a post on my blog about bloggy got back. I love the valentines background. It is now making my blog look lovely.

Thanks
Bobbi Lee said…
Sorry, I tend to be one of those lurkers you hate - more just due to time constraints than not wanting to leave comments. BUT I do like seeing how things are going in IF now that I live back south. Your post is scheduled to go up in the morning. Hope it gets you some hits!

mytinysweetcheeks.blogspot.com

If you want to check it out...
Autumn said…
I have yet to find a New Year's background that is cute.(New years is over I know but hey, there's always next year right.) I hate the one I have on my blog now, it was just the only one I could find. Looking forward to changing it though. I'll have to check out the valentines backgrounds.
Court n Chad said…
I just realized that I haven't changed mine yet! I'll change it today!
Matt and Jessie said…
Hey, today has been totally CRAZY! My kids came down with the stomach flu. I hope things mellow out tomorrow, and I will give you a call. Matt is actually leaving the computer here all day, so I may get to it at some point!
Erinn said…
your so talented... you know how to do anything i swear! umm... i have a question, how do i make my blog wide like yours? i don't really want to change my background, although i'm going to have to when baby #2 gets here. i just want my blog wider like yours. got any tips for me?
Kelsie Muck said…
I love love love your blog backgrounds!!! They are wonderful! I'm having a hard time trying to decide which one to use!