I'm Behind and It's the Bachelor's Fault

I am flat out behind in blogging.  I have a list of stuff to write about.  But the last two nights I have sat here--in front of my computer screen-- folding laundry while Kyle was gone for work/mutual and watched episodes of The Bachelor.

Sick addiction.  I know.  But I have done the laundry, put it away, decorated for my little Jocelyn's 3rd birthday and more on commercials. (Which you have to endure a bit when you watch online, instead of when you DVR something.)

To blog about:

  • My Mission.  (This is going to be the beginning of a series of posts on Gina Happened.)
  • Stephanie
  • Jocelyn's 3rd Birthday (Jan 27!!)
  • Facebook tackiness
  • Brooklyn's smacking and volume control
  • LOST
  • BloggyGotBack--need to post some stuff

So, eventually I hope to conquer this, and since I am all caught up now on "Jake's Life" via the show, maybe I will have time to fit it in. Wish me luck.

Comments

Camille said…
ha ha! I didn't get pulled in this season. How is old Jake doing?
amy said…
I won't hold my breath for current blogs until Lost is over
haha i'm addicted too! however - i found out a spoiler...and if it's true, i probably won't watch anymore. ha! only time will tell! I guess of all the crap on tv, this one isn't SOOOO terrible to watch...!
Heather Inns said…
We can't wait till Lost starts. We love that show.
Amie and Karl said…
I love the bachelor I have been watching it I have yet to this last Monday's but it is sitting on my DVR to watch when I have no little ones around