Influence for Good or Badana


Seems to me, that someone {ie.Mom} once said,
"She wants to be like you because she likes you!"

Jocelyn calls these my Badanas.  And they all wanted one the other day.

And maybe my mom never said that, but this mom's gonna.

Comments

Cindy said…
oh, I'm sure I was that smart (hehe) What cute badanas!!! You all look awesome! Love you
Larsen said…
you have the cutest kids ever!! you aren't so bad lookin' yourself!!!! love you and love the pic. who took it, Brooklyn???

kyle
amy said…
cute but i had my share of badanas i will probably pass on this one
Gallant Family said…
Very cute! I think Jo looks super cute. It's probably the curls that stick out the bottom. Gotta love those!
Matt and Jessie said…
Love it! Hope things are going well. I finally figured out how to add one of your backgrounds on my blog. Yay! I don't think I did anything different so I am not sure why it worked, but I am just glad it did!!
Amber M said…
Yours is bedazzled isn't it? Hahaha! Cute picture by the way.
Camille said…
that is way cute! jo jo looks so old all the sudden. your kids are darling!
SeeingSautters said…
That is super cute! Doesn't it feel great whey your kids want to be just like you. Don't we all want that to last even through the teenage years! Candace
I'm pretty sure mom said that to you when we were growing up in regards to me ;) cute bandanas, you guys are so gangsta!
Anonymous said…
I changed my background to one from your site!!!
Chels said…
hahaha, thats funny. Jo looks like she belongs in a gang, and cate looks like she belongs in another century or something haha. Landons face just cracks me up haha.