The Kind of Mom I am


I encourage my kid to eat food off the floor.
(You are looking at the Cheerios chain.)

OR. . .

I encourage my kid to get exercise by working on the motor skill of crawling.


However you want to see it.






UPDATED 3PM SAT JAN 2

--Brooklyn is officially crawling...
She covered the entire livingroom floor into the
kitchen on her hands and knees!!!
Go Brooklyn!

Comments

Erika said…
Now that is classic! I have to laugh...before kids I would have thought that was gross...now that I have tried it and had success with helping 2 of my kids crawl, I say now that's a creative mom!!!
Cindy said…
I think it's creative too! I wouldn't have thot so either 30 yrs ago, and definatley not off my floor!
Tara H said…
Oh, I know your floor is clean enough : ). You are the mom of four, I would trust most of your little mommy secrets.
Camille said…
AWESOME!!! you know they eat everything they find on the floor anyway. :) ha ha.

Go Brooklyn you little crawler! What a smarty pants.
amy said…
I saved her today from a pretzel on the chapel floor. Maybe i shouldn't have huh?
I am ready for you to put all my blogs i follow on my blog. when ever you have time let me know.
Erinn said…
ha ha! i don't know of a mother that hasn't done that! although with this next one i hope to delay it as long as possible!
hahah! LOVE it! You're a GREAT mom, who isn't afraid to let her kids get a little down and dirty....love that.
CrAzYgUrL said…
I remember when Landon was first starting to crawl... gosh they are all so big!!!
Chels said…
Hahaha this post makes me laugh. I can only imagine...haha. Congrats brooklyn:]