Same Idea, Different Photo

I thought the tag to do the photo file thing was fun.  I decided I wanted to go with the same idea, just different.

Post the photo closest to your mother's birthday 5 years ago, (2005). (example:  Mom's birthday is June 3.  So you post the closest photo to June 3rd, 2005 that you have.)

My mom's birthday is Jan 10.  This was taken Jan 6, 2005.


Catelyn and Kyle, as we bum around on the couch in Mac and Kelly's basement.  I know I was due with a baby, it was Landon coming, and I had just 3 weeks left to go!




Comments

Erika said…
Wow~I would not have guessed that was Catelyn with Kyle! They grow up so fast! I loved her testimony at church a few weeks back! What a sweetheart! So genuine and kind!

Great tag idea! I'm on it!
Tara H said…
Fun! I wouldn't have guessed it was Catelyn either . . .
Camille said…
Good Idea. I will do it. :)