Seriously, Stop with the Blogs!

If you are in my ward . . .

If you go to recipe swap . . .

If you missed a recipe swap . . .

If your wondering "What is recipe swap?"
{Leave a comment. The blog won't answer that. But I will.}

Backyard Chefs has been born!

It's time to collect those recipes online.

{Yeah, I know there are like a million recipe blog out there.
his one is different.}

Because we make 'em,
take 'em,
and eat 'em
as friends,
once a month.

It's superbly divine.

Boo-yah!

Comments

Cindy said…
so, can I get copies? --not in your ward and how did your soup turn out? keeper or tosser?
Camille said…
I love the recipe blog. I am excited to have the recipes somewhere I cant throw them away. :)
Erinn said…
awesome!! i love new recipes. i was seriously going to come last night, i had my soup made and everything... well it's kind of a long story but i'm sad i didn't make it! glad i can still snag some recipes off your new blog.
Krystal said…
What an awesome idea! Apparently I missed out on thursday. The sticky fingers have been posted!
Erika said…
Thank you for coming up with this idea!!! I have always wanted to go to recipe swap and always seem to miss it for one reason or another. Though I will still try to go, this is a GREAT idea for those of us who can't make it or are just a little forgetful! Brilliant!!!