Things Get Lost

It's just unbelievable to me how quickly certain things disappear. Brooklyn got two little car seat toys, the kind that attach to her seat, and they are BOTH MISSING! Seriously, where do they go!!!!

Just makes me so mad.

Comments

Amber M said…
That happens to us all the time!

Thanks for designing my header for me. I love it! You are so talented. I am going to add a new template from bloggie got back when I get a minute today.

Thanks again for thinking about me!
There must be a "house warp" or something. We are always looking for something.
Good thoughts on being more voal about the nice thoughts. I'd like to think my problem is more shyness than pride, but either way, I am going to try to be better!
Camille said…
Yes there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to find something or losing something!

I like the post on a kind thought. I have also heard mention of this and I completely agree with it. I think anytime we have something kind to say why not share it?!
Thanks for the reminder.
Erika said…
Thats the story of my life...and toys are the worst! We're always losing them at our house as well!

I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to design these super cute backgrounds! I just changed mine again today and ♥ it!! You're the best!
Gallant Family said…
I think I lose my brain more often than not. It must be where Brooklyn's toys are. Let me know when you find it :0)
Erin Ellsworth said…
ha ha... i might be of some help!!! I was at the Kunz's today and they have one! Kenna tried to give it to me and Cortnie told her, "that is not Erin's that is Gina's"

Any way I loose things all the time too. Socks!!! I am always buying them, but we never have them. One reason I like summer so much. No socks? o well, lets go anyway. You can't do that in the winter, so we are always looking for socks.
Cindy said…
k--the sox are being sucked into your washing machinepopaply