This Photo's Story!

I was tagged with, "This Picture has a Story".

Rules:
*Open your first photo folder
*Scroll down to the 10th picture in that folder
(If you don't have 10 pictures in that folder go to the next folder)
*Post the photo and then tell your story behind the photo

Well, this is Catelyn, doing her first photo shoot. I think I was trying to capture a look for a photo calendar for Christmas, and needed a back to school look. I had checked out a bunch of books from the library just for the shoot too.

Silly, I know.




Consider yourself tagged.

Comments

Camille said…
You did it! Hooray! Cute picture and I love that you went to the library and hauled all those books home just for a photo. You are TRUE TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY! Love it!
Tara H said…
too cute!
hey, could you make a blog background with some Grey that maybe has some nature in it? did you see my blog? pretty fun . . . .
Court n Chad said…
Way cute! I think it's funny that you checked out all those books just for the photo, but it looks great!
Par 5 said…
I love it! So cute! One of these days I need to have you take some pics of my kids... :)
Boyd Fam said…
so cute!! I love that picture!
Maryann said…
Hey Gina I found your blog, well one of them!
I love this picture, very good. I love that you checked out all the books.
I always mean to tell you how cute Catelyn is when I go to help in Emmett's class. She always comes right over to me to say HI! And she is so funny at lunch with her friends. I love first graders!!
amy said…
Ok i am sad i don't have any photos
That cracks me up that you checked out props. Funny girl. I bet it was a great calendar!
I love this photo of Cate.