SEE ME IN HD TV--The voting ended early due to a hacker (NOT ME, but thanks for thinking I have those kind of computer skillz! Hahahah.) who rigged the system. KLCE and Merlins went ahead and choose a winner based on who was ahead before the fake votes were submitted via proxy computer....whatever that means...anyway, thanks to all who voted, Gregg and his family won the Free HD TV!!! How cool is that? I truly am happy for them!
Our Family Reunion is over. Ah, sad, but somewhat glad. It's so nice to be back home, and settling back into routine here. Photos and recap coming soon . . .
The Super {boring} Bowl...it's over. Whew. Didn't even watch one minute of it. {Sorry football lovers, not meanin' to hurt nobody's feelin's. I jist ain't a football fan.}
Our Family Reunion is over. Ah, sad, but somewhat glad. It's so nice to be back home, and settling back into routine here. Photos and recap coming soon . . .
The Super {boring} Bowl...it's over. Whew. Didn't even watch one minute of it. {Sorry football lovers, not meanin' to hurt nobody's feelin's. I jist ain't a football fan.}
Comments