Still a Jacob Fan, Always Will Be

I flat out like everything New Moon.
I like the book.  I loved the movie.  I enjoyed the music too it.

Did you?  I am bugged a bit by Team Edward fans who switched sides after seeing Jacob
(Taylor, who, thanks to Amber, I  know is now legally an adult...whoot, whooo!)
aka. New Moon's Hottie.




I could spend a fair amount of time writing up why I liked it so much, but I just don't have time right now.  I am behind on a few things that have to get done.

One of the songs I really liked (Possibility) I can't find on playlist.  Boo.

I found this though, if anyone wants to add a fresh song to their tunes.

I'll admit, I added a few.

Comments

So you should be impressed with me~ because in spite of the "hotness" I am still Team Edward. Nothing better get in the way of true love. :)
Cindy said…
sorry-can't relate-haven't seen, read or listened to the music but I enjoyed your blog anyway hehe!! Lovin the phone--plugged in but not set up sooooo no phone calls in 1 hr!!
Camille said…
I admit that I only LOVE Jacob now because of his hotness. I will forever be Team Edward. But, Jacob is dead sexy. ;)
Erika said…
Team Edward here, though I can understand why Jacob has such a big following.
Court n Chad said…
I'm still on Team Edward. I love Jacob in a lot of ways, but can't switch teams because he is so incredibly obnoxious later on.
Erin Ellsworth said…
Team Jacob from day one! Loved him in new moon, but loved him more in the books.
Chels said…
still working on new moon, haha i know i know its been ages, but so far still team edward and personally jacob is hot, but not that hot. sometimes i think edward is so so so much more attractive in the movies.
Amie and Karl said…
I am still Team Edward. Do not get me wrong Taylor is hot. That did not sway me to team Jacob I do have a special spot in my heart after finishing all the books for Jacob and and I care for him more yet he is no Edward

I am still Team Edward. Do not get me wrong Taylor is hot. That did not sway me to team Jacob I do have a special spot in my heart after finishing all the books for Jacob and and I care for him more yet he is no Edward



So far though New moon is my favorite movie
As for the books Twilight and Breaking Dawn are my favorite
Chris and Brit said…
New Moon was my least favorite book. I got depressed when Edward made a bad choice. I loved the movie though.