Would This Help?

Some times we have pretty good FHE nights.  Others, well, let's just say that we try.

My friend Emilie, whom I met on my mission, has started a website that you and I could grow to love.  She is talented, fun, and most of all, a mom just like me, trying her best to do it all.

Enjoy THIS SITE!!!


ALSO FESS UP...

who are you "www.thelanefam.blogspot.com"

YOU READ MY BLOG, DIDN'T COMMENT, AND YOUR BLOG IS PRIVATE.  
WHO ARE YOU?
I would like to know.

Comments

Erinn said…
cool, i read her craft blog, she IS one talented girl... pretty much has a blog for everything... cooking, crafting, and now for FHE. awesome that you know her.
Bobbi Lee said…
thelanefam is me, Bobbi. I'm sorry I don't comment. It's nothing personal, just usually how I roll. But you can have an invite to my blog, just send me your email address :)
Mary C. said…
Good to know, I'll have to check it out sometime.