You're Hair {Do} is Older Than You


It's true.  Here is where my time in beauty school pays off!  I did an updo on Chelsie for the Sweetheart Dance and Catelyn watched with wide eyes. 

She declared that night, "I want my hair like Chelsie's for church tomorrow, Mom." 

So it might have taken an hour, but she got her wish. (The side pony, without the pony.  So gorgeous! I wished many times while doing her hair that mine were longer, and thought many times that my hair was JUST LIKE hers when I was younger.)

I can't believe how awesome her hair is for starters, but secondly, she seemed so grown up with her hair done up like this I wanted to cry.  I could close my eyes and see that not much is going to change in 10 years. 
And yet, so much will.

Comments

Heather Inns said…
That looks awesome, and yes she does look very grown up and gorgeous.
Rachel said…
When I saw her in Primary I thought the same thing, "Wow, she looks so grown up!" She is so pretty!
Maryann said…
I told her on Sunday how cute her hair was and she looked so happy about it! I could tell she LOVED it!
amy said…
Hang on mom and dad here you go
Erika said…
She is so beautiful! I LOVE her hair, Gina!
Amber M said…
I loved her hair. I am going to start coming over to your house before church so you can do mine too. Hahahah! Thanks again for scraping with me that was a blast as always things with you are.
Camille said…
She does look so grown up! What a cutie!
SeeingSautters said…
You did awesome! She looks gorgeous, beautiful, beautiful hair. I bet she felt like a princess!
Anonymous said…
And she was so proud, it was the first thing she told us on Sunday. She had every right, it was GEORGEOUS!!
Amie and Karl said…
so very cute I love it my girls woudl love hair dues like this
Erinn said…
how cute!! can you come do mine??! i'm not good in the hair department... ever!
Chels said…
Haha, so funny. Taylor Muck. told me cate wanted that. It turned out way good too, thanks again for doin mine. It turned out way cute and stayed in really good too, I left it for church, haha.
Anonymous said…
Wow, I remember having BIG GIRL hairstyles and make-overs growing up and they are great memories. It looked awesome!