Cheese, Anyone?


I love that we can get this much cheese at once.  So cool.

I cut it up and freeze it.

So cool.



UPDATE:  Monday, March 1 at 5pm.  I accidentally posted this on the wrong blog, which isn't surprising, since I have like 194,320 blog of which I am the author.   

Thanks Diana and Janelle
for leaving comments earlier today, but I lost them in transferring this post to the right blog!

Comments

Erinn said…
i've never frozen cheese... does is still taste the same? that's cool... i should do that, never thought to i guess.
Bobbi Lee said…
I always buy the grated cheese and freeze that up. You're right, it is pretty great.
Bobbi Lee said…
Oh, and please note, I'm trying really hard to better at leaving comments :)
Court n Chad said…
I think it would take 2 years to go through that much cheese at my house!
Bean said…
That's awesome!!! My family loves cheese, and could probably eat that in a few weeks or less! I guess they are like my dad!
SeeingSautters said…
That is an awesome idea! I need to start doing that. Seems like we go through cheese like water sometimes. Candace
Amie and Karl said…
that is a lot of cheese
Kelsie Muck said…
Glad to see my family isn't the only family that does that!
Gallant Family said…
Everything tastes better with cheese on it, right? Yummo!