Did I get to much?

It's only 40 boxes.

Comments

Erinn said…
awesome!! is that still going on this week at albertsons? i have been kicking myself for not buying any last week while i was there.
have your kids seen this!??!?! They are going to freak.
Bean said…
I had to hide all of mine in my closet, and not put it in our food storage room downstairs! My kids would have attacked it and ate it all in a day! I pulled some out for church yesturday, and they all asked where I got it from and where was the box!
Erika said…
Sweet! I LOVE to buy in bulk! Good for you! Gushers are the best!
Kelsie Muck said…
No way, you can never have too many fruit snacks they are the best ever!!
Matt and Jessie said…
Very cool. Love getting a good deal. Thanks for letting Landon play today. It was great to keep my boys entertained!
amy said…
That's almost a years supply
Amie and Karl said…
wow how did I miss this sell where was it?
cardwellclan said…
You get more comments with a fruit snack post than I do about being pregnant. I am impressed. And seriously, they look yummy!
cardwellclan said…
Haha! No drugs used. This is the only time we have "tried". And this is what happened! I guess Heavenly Father knows what He's doing. One of us better! (I'm joking, but seriously I feel good about all of this!)
Bobbi Lee said…
One can NEVER have too many fruit snacks. NEVER.
Mary C. said…
No, I bought about 70 boxes!