I haven't forgotten to blog. I have been busy. I have LOTS and LOTS to blog about!
Okay, in the first photo--please note that my computer screen is SIDEWAYS. I seriously think we have had the weirdest of weird computer gliches out there. Ask poor Mike Gordon, and he will tell you that we call him weekly with questions about how to fix stuff like this. Once Kyle delete the entire Operating System on the computer, while trying to do Family History! How does one do that you might ask. Trust me, we asked and so did Mike. It was so weird. I really cried. It was a miracle Mike fixed it. Other than that, I manage to do the most damage with weird things and I seriously don't know what I did to make the screen sideways. I screamed, "KYLE!!! HELP!!!!" Kyle came and started in on how I manage to do this kind of thing. In my defense Brooklyn was on my lap and I swear she hit some keys. . . After a few minutes we called Mike, but Kyle has a few skillz too and he fixed it before Mike even showed up.
But as a quick fix for Amy, here are some photos of me over the last few days. We had a fun visit to Utah, and I have some wonderful pictures to post of Sawyer, my new nephew, and my family and some friends who might as well be adopted brothers. But I can't get to it until later. So, may these make you smile.
Okay, in the first photo--please note that my computer screen is SIDEWAYS. I seriously think we have had the weirdest of weird computer gliches out there. Ask poor Mike Gordon, and he will tell you that we call him weekly with questions about how to fix stuff like this. Once Kyle delete the entire Operating System on the computer, while trying to do Family History! How does one do that you might ask. Trust me, we asked and so did Mike. It was so weird. I really cried. It was a miracle Mike fixed it. Other than that, I manage to do the most damage with weird things and I seriously don't know what I did to make the screen sideways. I screamed, "KYLE!!! HELP!!!!" Kyle came and started in on how I manage to do this kind of thing. In my defense Brooklyn was on my lap and I swear she hit some keys. . . After a few minutes we called Mike, but Kyle has a few skillz too and he fixed it before Mike even showed up.
Teeth together, lips apart.
But as a quick fix for Amy, here are some photos of me over the last few days. We had a fun visit to Utah, and I have some wonderful pictures to post of Sawyer, my new nephew, and my family and some friends who might as well be adopted brothers. But I can't get to it until later. So, may these make you smile.
Comments