The Weekend

Brooklyn and I just chillin' at Amanda and Jared's wedding reception.  I was impressed with teh decorations;  truly it was lovely!!  We had a sweet time and the kids loved it too.

Saturday, we spent the morning going to bear world, just outside of Rexburg.  The line was super long.  But we waited and then had our chance to hold the baby bear cubs and have our picture taken.  It was pretty fun!

Comments

Camille said…
I cant read your text everything is black. Cute picture of your family. It looks like you went to bear world.

Lets get together and scrap or something.
Erika said…
I have never been to bear world. I need to take the kids sometime. Looks like fun!
Erinn said…
bear world! we went there too on saturday... cute little baby bears. too bad there was no driving around though. i guess all the bears are still hibernating?
Bobbi Lee said…
Super cute family!
Chels said…
way cool, glad you had fun at bear world.