I will honestly say that I think people didn't want to come with us. I invited about 15 families, and all of them except 3 turned us down. Must be us. Oh well. My kids love Green Canyon. The water is awesome and I love the smell of the fire pit and roasting hot dogs is a fun thing to do. I am glad we had friends come with us, as Jocelyn nearly drowned and Krista saved her! Thanks Krista!
When we were done swimming, there was about 3 inches of snow ont he ground and it was coming down fast and hard. It was a January blizzard, and a perfect April Fools joke from the Lord.
We had a great time, despite the weather, and that is what matters most.
I am so glad we went. It was the only thing we did, all spring break as a family really.
However, today's 6 inches and school closure is just as funny.
See the snow icing over our car doors. They were frozen shut when we got home.
Comments
Where is Green Canyon? Sounds fun.
Crazy, crazy weather.
How is little Jo feeling?