The Latest News

♥We are going swimming tonight and the kids seem pretty pumped up about it.  I am making some treat to take and am in charge of the hot dogs and we will eat and swim with some fabulous friends and just have a great time.  I am excited to go too!    We haven't done much this whole spring break, and the weather has been poor to go outside.

♥I have scrap booked a little, which has been good, and plan to do some more today!  I have some fun pages to post!  Just need to photograph them first.

♥And I planned a date.  I have to give that it's own post, and soon, but it was fun!

♥And lastly, after much talk and deliberation, we have decided to get a dog.  Kyle and I picked one out the other day, and he is bringing it home at lunch.  The little lab was one of 5 puppies born, and he is chocolate, not dark chocolate though like I'd like, but oh well. (The darkest one went first.) We were able to get him for a reasonable price, though he isn't registered.  The family had listed them in the paper and Kyle saw it.  (He is like a grandpa when it comes to the paper. Reads it religiously, turning to the obituaries first!)  I was shocked he came home and told me about them.  I convinced him we should go look and talk about it seriously.  So we did.

And we are getting one of them!  I am sure I am not ready for this, but here goes!

Comments

Amy Savage said…
wow! Brave soul...good luck with the dog!
Diana said…
Swimming - that's a good idea. I should load up my little family and take them sometime. Have fun and post pictures! :)
Wowie wow wow! A dog! What do the kids think of this? Can't wait to see him!
Bobbi Lee said…
We have two dogs - I think they're great for the kids to have around, but they are a lot of work. Although, my husband tends to care for that aspect of it...Good luck! Excited to hear the name you pick out...
Matt and Jessie said…
You got me with the whole dog thing until I went on facebook. Nice joke. I am hoping that the swimming thing isn't a joke or we will be eating a lot of sandwiches on hot dog buns for the next month or so!
Krystal said…
Oh April Fools Day! I didn't believe the dog thing for a second...especially a lab! Nice try though!
Erinn said…
haha. i thought the dog thing was for real for a second. lol.

can't wait to hear about the date... i need ideas, we always do the same old stuff. :O)
Chels said…
Very convincing about the dog. I almost believed you with all the detail put in haha. Agreed that this spring break has had poopy weather, if only there was a redo button haha.
Ok, even though this is an April fools and all that, I still have to throw it out there that you better not BUY a registered dog. You BETTER go to the pound and find a rescue pup, like our little Lucks. Just sayin...