One Year Ago on April 08, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps A year ago today I delivered this: d Didn't know if it was a girl or a boy. She certainly has changed us. We love her so much.She is so beautiful.We are incredibly blessed. Here's to you Brooklyn! Comments The Yeager Family said… Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! She is such a little sweetie. Camille said… Look at those cute pictures! I love them! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! Matt and Jessie said… What a cutie! I can't believe you were able to curb your curiosity for the entire pregnancy! You have lots of self control!I can't believe she is already a year. She is just a beautiful girl!Thanks for your comments about girls. I get what you are saying and I agree. Erinn said… yay! happy birthday brooklyn! Red Head Family said… Happy birthday Brooklyn!! Lani and David Lehrschall said… The first picture makes me tear up. It is always such a sweet moment. Chels said… Happy birthday Brooklyn!Yours such a cute girl and fit in perfectly with your crazy and happy family:]
Comments
I can't believe she is already a year. She is just a beautiful girl!
Thanks for your comments about girls. I get what you are saying and I agree.