A Scrap Night!

Tonight, I am scrapping!  I am super excited to work on some photos!  I am working on July and August of 2009, and there are some fun pics from those months!  See above! (and yes, I see the flaw, but I already flattened the image, and not to worry, I am not scrap booking it like that.  I am cutting all these mini pics out and putting them in some sort of order.)

Comments

Tara H said…
oh my, those swimming pics make me wish for HOT weather. Too bad some summers it never gets truly hot here- that's what Stephen misses most he says.
Have a fun night!
Camille said…
Have FUN! I am sad to be missing out!
Matt and Jessie said…
Those pictures make me excited for summer! Love the one of Jojo sleeping!
Amber M said…
It was awesome fun! Thanks for hosting.
Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the final product!