She has to skip Easter in two years-Full Story on their Blog Now



Just a quick post.  We are headed to an Orthopedic Surgeon at noon.  After I have the results from them, I will do a full post here {on this same post} about what is going on, what happened, and what to expect for the new few weeks.  Please check back, if you want, but also please hold all questions until I can post everything.  {Like why she has to skip Easter when she is 5.}


For now, Jocelyn's got a fractured humerus.  
She is whiny and so am I. 

Well, the story is on the kid's blog, and I just want to shout out how grateful I am that we were spared from needing surgery or having this be any worse.  I feel totally blessed.  I was thinking that if another hospital stay was needed I was going to  go mad in regards to medical debt. 

Thanks be to the Lord for the soft landing. 

Comments

:( this picture breaks my little heart. Can't wait to hear what the dr. says...
Camille said…
poor little Jocelyn. What a sad picture!
Chels said…
oh poor girl! I gotta hear this full story.
Bean said…
Oh that breaks my heart!!! I hope that she gets feeling better! I'm so glad that she doesn't have to have surgery!! I hope that all of the rest of you are doing well!!
Cindy said…
I think this is the same sad face she had a couple of years ago :((
Get better Jo and try sitting still for a minute. Hey--I'm thinking you ought to rent a few seasons of Diego and Dora!
Red Head Family said…
poor thing-what a year for you guys-it's a new one things are supposed to get better!
Matt and Jessie said…
I hope she is feeling better today! Let me know if you need anything!
Erinn said…
yikes!! not fun at all! hope she heals quickly! poor thing.