Don't kid yourself. He is just as much a ham in front of the camera as the rest of the kids. I think Catelyn or Landon took these photos on Easter Sunday. When I was uploading them to the photos to the computer I was laughing so hard at them. I love Kyle, and there are many reasons why, but today, it's because he can be goofy and silly. He just doesn't show this side a lot.
This should probably go on the kid's blog, but it was so FUNNY! They are having a staring contest. The kids and adults were having staring contests like crazy at the dinner table on Saturday night. It was so funny, because Landon was GOOD. You couldn't touch him. He must have eyelid strength beyond normal. He was hilarious.
So, you can see Ryan fits well into the family as he can't keep a straight face at all for the camera. And Janelle and I had fun designing her new blog look. I love how it turned out. We did one for my mom too, later that evening.
And with all that was going on over the weekend, there were College Basketball Games to watch. When it gets down the the last 8, I start to enjoy it a bit. But not nearly as much as Kyle.
See the concentration?
Comments
Ok 1. comment on Brittany's blog is fine.
2. When it comes to food - to each their own! You SHOULD try to branch out though, and get your kids to eat things other than orange jello. :)
3. I laughed at this picture of us, because just now I was holding my hand that same way on my face. It's my thinker pose..haha
Answer to your question:
We went to Muse Monday night and it was fabulous! They put on a great concert. I really enjoy most of their music.
About When in Rome...LOVED it. But I am a super chick flick lover. But it was clean enough to watch with my mom and I didn't feel like we should get up and walk out, so two thumbs up for that!