Some Layouts!

  This time, the eyes have it!  
It is my favorite layout of the weekend!  

Not all of these are from this weekend but half are! I got 11 done!  We "worked" until 2 am!  It was great!  Great company, great snacks, and great time.  I love the one of Landon and his Bull, and Catelyn graduating Kindergarten too!  

I ended up with some fun layouts that make me smile inside and out. 

Comments

Diana said…
Wow, woman, you are SO talented! I just can't imagine how much time you put into making these pages, let alone figure out what you're going to do for them. I can't believe all of the detail, too! I love how you personalize each page. Amazing.
Larsen said…
sweetheart, these pages are really fun. i can't believe that i didn't take time before now to see them. they look really awesome. now if we could just find a way for you to scrapbook for free!!!

kyle
Matt and Jessie said…
Such great pages! Can't believe you were able to get so much done!! You are a scrappin' machine.
Camille said…
You really are talented and have the EYE for scraping. I loved all your pages. Makes me want to scrap.
amy said…
you have a great talent
Erinn said…
you inspire me to do something with all my pictures!!
They are so perfect! We should call you SUPER SCRAP- and get you a cape.
Our girls are the "little girls" too. :)
Tara H said…
They are all so nice! I love the eyes one too . .
Amy Savage said…
Turned 0ut great! And got so much done! Way to go. They look awesome.
Erika said…
You are amazing! They are all awesome!!!
Anonymous said…
Soo cute and the last one turned out perfect!! Love them all!