4 Reasons

I have four great reasons to celebrate Mother's Day. 
It's not a huge suprise, but wanna see?



Okay.

I had a great day because of Kyle, and Jocelyn told me "Happy Mother's Day" about 9,324 times.  Landon and Cate said it too, but she out did them, by about 9,312 times.  It was pretty cute.  I didn't change a single diaper or wipe a single bum, or did a single dish, and it was a pretty great day.  Kyle is the best.  Every girl should be so lucky to have a guy like him.

Comments

Erika said…
That is so great! Glad you had the day off! Good job, Kyle! I love all the pictures! You are such a beautiful mom!
Yup, lots of reasons to celebrate! Sounds like you had an excellent day! Sorry I missed ya. I'll call you later today!
Amber said…
Cute pics! BTW- you didn't answer my last fb message!
Camille said…
You are a great mom! Cute pictures!
Erinn said…
4 very very cute reasons!
Loren & Autumn said…
They are beautiful reasons to celebrate!