Have you Seen this Poster??



We were in at the school, and these posters are all over at schools here.  I even saw one at the high school!  Anyway, Kyle saw it and turned to me and casually said, "Hey I know that guy."


Me:  Yeah right.


Well, that is Jeb Putzier.  He is a spokesperson for Milk, I guess.  KYLE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH HIM!!!   
He is now a retired pro football player, and he is also one of Kyle's facebook friends.



Kyle knows all kinds of "famous" people though.  One of his friends from HS was also on Biggest Loser.

Seriously.  It's nuts.

Some day, we are going to catch a commercial for Victoria's Secret, and he's gonna say, "I dated her once."  And then someday, we will go to a movie, and he's say, "Hey, that guy, (the main character) I played soccer with him for 9 years.

I just know it.

Comments

Amie and Karl said…
Yea he went to my high school
Chels said…
Haha, thats funny. Maybe Kyle should get to be really really good friends with these people so we can make some introductions or some cool vacations. haha.