LOST--SPOILER ALERT!!!

I cried like a baby when Hurley lost it at the end of Tuesday night's episode.

I couldn't take it.  It was the saddest episode I think since the beginning of LOST. 

It was sad when Charlie died.

It was sad when Boone died.

It was sad when Sayid lost his wife.  And also when he lost Shannon.

It was sad when Penny and Desmond split up, with years passing before they spoke again.

It has had lots of sad moments.  So many.



But it was especially sad when we lost 4 characters in one show.

And so when Hurley started crying, I lost it too.

Comments

I DID TOO!!!! I didn't realize how invested I was in Sun & Jin until that "moment". Oh my goodness. To see Hurley cry...yeah. But I have HOPE that this is not the end of our friends...
Bean said…
I have to admit...I cried also. I even cried again when I watched it again with Greg!! I will be sad when the show is over. That's the only show that I watch. I guess I'll have to do something else with my Tuesday night time!
Erinn said…
i must have a stone-cold heart!! i didn't cry... but i'm kind of wondering if somehow they will be back. or something. you never know... lol.
Loren & Autumn said…
yeah, I'm not reading any further in case I discover the end.
Gallant Family said…
Yeah, my shirt was totally wet from the dropping tears....

At least they are still alive in the sideways flashes. I am hoping that's the life that they'll end up with.