Thanks a lot freak

"My name is Jonathan Yin I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for payday loan online payday loans company."   This is a comment I received on my blog about my past.  Weird.  The italicized wording was a link that I can not bring myself to click on.  Will it be porn?  A virus?  It's not a link anymore.  His comment makes no sense to me either.  It was left on my post about my barn clothes.  Not on bloggygotback or a post even about blog or web designing.  I am not sure how he found it even, as I am not supposed to come up on search engines in my settings.  But alas, he found it.  Freaked out that he said he would be subscribing to my RSS feed.  Seriously, what the hell I mean heck??!!!??!!  JERK.  
 ♥♥♥♥♥
Way to ruin my happy blog world for sure.   Creepy.  So, not to freak anyone out, but the kids blog and my past blog are private, again.  Boo.  I hate it because I know how nice it is to see the blog scroll on your sidebar.  I have no idea who this guy is.  I hope that this doesn't push everyone over the edge, and ya'll go private, but I guess, if it does then that's okay too.  I am probably goitn to take this one private too, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up for a bit first.   Please nobody give me a "I told you so" as I have had my blogs private and public off and on for this reason, but now, I have a real reason to go private.  Which makes me sad. 

Comments

Bean said…
WOW! Ya that's makes it so you don't want to type anything personal! If you do go private, send me an invite. I enjoy seeing what's going on in your life. Send me an invite to your other blogs.
Have a better day!! Hope you guys are doing great!
Megan
Gah...scary! This is exactly what I was scared of when I started my blog! If you do go private, make sure you invite me!!!
Erinn said…
ewe. how obnoxious. sounds like some sort of spam or something, but i don't understand how they would have found your blog even. wierdness for sure.

i have this inner battle with myself about going private verses having such an open blog. i've actually been contemplating going private for a few months, but haven't brought myself to do it yet. my poor grandma has trouble getting to the blog as it is, i'm afraid the whole password thing will throw her for a real loop!
The King's said…
That is really creepy! Sorry you have a weirdo commenting on your blog! If you go private let us know, I know we don't comment much but we always read!
Bobbi Lee said…
Psycho web people. They ruin everything. Well, I for one, love having my family blog private, so you won't hear complaints from me - so long as you don't mind inviting me:)
Valerie said…
Gina, come on! Private blogs are a pet-peeve of mine. I think you are over analyzing it. Do you disconnect your phone every time you get a wrong number or a prank call? Nooo! Here's to keeping it public :)
Loren & Autumn said…
Yeah, understandable. Creepy people out there make me keep my blog private too.
Camille said…
Weird for sure!
Amy Savage said…
Weird weird weird-o! Yuck-a!
Need I say More?
Judy said…
Yip!!!!! I've been going back and forth to. I wanna be on your blog if you go private.....jkaypaz@aol.com
Teresa said…
So, if you go private again, do I need another invite or is my first one still good?
Gallant Family said…
I've yet to find a creepy comment on my all-time open blog, but maybe the creeps just don't leave them.....

Yeesh. Sorry it had to ruin your happy blog world :0(