For my Friends with Kids


In studies conducted by early childhood specialists, preschoolers who received regular music 
lessons over several months showed  
marked advantages over their peers who did not.

If you are interested in music for your kids, check this out!  
Vote on the side bar, see registration forms and tuition, etc on the side bar.  
Sounds like a blast!!!

Comments

Erinn said…
wow! this sounds awesome... grady would absolutely LOVE this, is Dana doing it?

I'm seriously going to sign us up! thanks for sharing!
Gallant Family said…
Thanks for sending peeps my way! You're an awesome friend. I guess I should blog about it myself, but most of the people that read my blog are out of towners ;0) i do need to make a blinkie, though, but that will have to wait until I get home. We'll be heading home tomorrow and should get into IF sometime on Tuesday. See you soon! Thanks again.