Girls Night Tonight!

Okay Okay.  
A while ago this blog started because of it.  So here goes.
He may be hot, like here:

and here: (though she outshines him, doesn't she!)

  
But NOT here:



And he is always good looking.

 
I'm just sayin' . . . 


So off we go tonight, a slew of us, to see Eclipse, and watch this story unfold on screen.
I wonder how it will stack up compared to Twilight and New Moon.
Guess it really won't matter, because the best part will be hanging out with my best friends.

Comments

Have fun! Just curious though....how is it ok for 30 yr old women to be oogling over a 17 yr old boy....? Just sayin... :)
Camille said…
Ha ha :) Your sister is so funny! But I am still 29 so its OK for me!
Love this post. Had a great time last night and have another maple bar and get those pictures on here so I can re-live the fun!
amy said…
looks like you had a blast. My girls got into a 9:30 early release and were in bed by 1am.