Photo thanks to a 7 year old photographer on her way to professionalism, love you Cate!
6 Reasons Why I Will Brave The Beauty School:
1. I can afford them.
2. Time is something I can waste on occasion.
3. I am so laid back about my hair, I don't mind if it isn't perfectly cut or quite the color I was hoping for, etc. when I come out. If the cut is off, I can usually fix it myself. If it's the color, oh well.
4. I remember how much fun it was to practice on others when I went to beauty school, and I tried my best. I place that kind of faith in those students. (But I always request a more advanced student.)
5. Even if they ruin my shirt (which I am smart enough having been there as a student to know, I wear grubbies) or dye my forehead (like this time) it isn't something that sends me over the edge upset. In three days, I wont' have that line of hair dye. I can live with it.
6. I can also afford to take on of my girls in with me to get a manicure while I get my hair done, providing us with some fun girly time and a chance to "spoil" ourselves a bit.
So when it comes to my hair, I usually cut it, then after 4 months I go to real stylist who is darn good and spendy, and walk out feeling like a million bucks, and then 4 months later hit the school again, to give a student a chance to create a masterpiece in their eyes, and my wallet thanks me. Rinse and Repeat.
That's my pattern.
Well, that was Tuesday, and since then not one person has noticed my hair color or cut. So I guess the student did a pretty decent job. I love the color. If no one else does, they can look away, right?
Am I the only one who braves the students to save a buck??
Comments
I think ya look great all the time, so your process is workin' for ya!
Nice color!