sto*ic

My brother Blake is a funny character when it comes to posing us for phtoos.   He wanted "STOIC".  That's weird.  I don't even know how to look stoic.  I had to look it up.

See below:

sto·ic
Pronunciation: \ˈstō-ik\
Function: noun : one apparently or professedly indifferent to pleasure or pain
 
Okay.  Stoic, got it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Stoic...you guys are so funny!
Okay, all I can say is that the Packs have the CHEESY smile perfected!!
Cindy said…
I wondered when I'd see these pics!! There's such a funny side to you guys! Does anyone know you girls are BOTH sitting on Blakes lap? Can I see more of these??? please, please!
Chels said…
hmmm stoic? ok then haha.
Hahah, great photos...Man, blake cracks me up. We are very cheesy...that's for sure!
Hahah, great photos...Man, blake cracks me up. We are very cheesy...that's for sure!
At least now I knew what stoic means! Whew! That cleared up a very pressing question on my mind. :D

Great pics!