Ward Camp Out, part one

Great friends, good food,  best of times, but it ain't over til the fat lady sings, right?

Now, we're talking.



(More of this camp out to come.)

Comments

Loved the kid's pictures from camping. You're lucky to be a part of a YOUNG ward. haha. :) Looks like a blast.
Camille said…
Ok my sunglasses are officially creepy! Good to know! I broke them the other day and now I know it was no loss.

The ward camp out was super fun! We had a great time too!
Erika said…
Even after a pretty much sleepless night and all the laundry that resulted from just one night of camping, it was pretty fun and we'll more than likely do it again next time. Good friends + good food = good times! :)
Gallant Family said…
S'mores are the BEST. Love it!
Erinn said…
so bummed we couldn't go... chris' blasted work schedule!!

looks like fun!! i love me some s'mores.
Larsen said…
who is the fat lady and why is she singing? i am pretty sure that i was the one who said it was over, therefore, i think i just got called a fat lady!?!?!?!?

kyle
Matt and Jessie said…
It was lots of fun. Glad we came up. I am also glad that I was there for the fun, but went home for the sleeping! Great combo!

I could not believe how bad my car stunk when the boys got home. It reeked of campfire and filthy children!
Chels said…
Looks like your really enjoying that s'more haha. We just got back from our ward campout too, lots of fun.