What A Man, What a Man, What a Mighty Fine Man

He is funny and smart, sexy and tender.  His blue personality makes him even more lovable.  Kyle is witty and wise.  He is talented and cares about others.  He is frugal and says kind things.  He seldom raises his voice, and he is quick to forgive.  He is gentle and embodies what God has in mind when it comes to a dad and husband.  He willingly helps with the kids and the house, and is especially good at doing the dishes, making the bed, and folding laundry.  He takes time in his busy life to exercise, read others blogs and comment, and say I love you.  He wrestles with Landon and is tender with his daughters.  He takes them for walks just because.  On occasion he listens to country, but mostly the Mormon Tab.   he is the first to suggest going to the temple.  He takes me on dates and seldom sweats if the money we shell out is worth it.  he knows it is.  He is creative and thoughtful and thorough. He loves his kids.  He loves me and takes care of me (even when I am sick.)  He enjoys being with us and I know it.

Every woman should be jealous of me over this one thing only:  I have Kyle.



Along with that, and we have great Dads of our own and awesome Grandpas too.

Comments

Cindy said…
Ah! love the post. You ARE lucky to have Kyle! I think he's pretty wonderful too!!
Tara H said…
so sweet! I'll keep mine, but yours is a great guy too! Aren't we lucky? ; )
Larsen said…
thank you very much. much of this is completely exaggerated, but the creative part is just straight up untrue, but thank you anyways. i love you!

kyle
Larsen said…
thank you very much. much of this is completely exaggerated, but the creative part is just straight up untrue, but thank you anyways. i love you!

kyle
cardwellclan said…
This made me feel like crying (it probably has part to do that a lot of things make me feel emotional lately!) but it was a touching, thoughtful post. I am glad you have a wonderful husband!!
Court n Chad said…
Kyle is a great guy. I love watching him with your kids, he's so great with them. (Oh, cute post title ;)
Chels said…
You are lucky to have such a sweet husband. Kyle is so awesome and I love going over there. Happy fathers day kyle.
Erin Ellsworth said…
happy fathers day kyle
Camille said…
I love the title of this post! Gave me a good chuckle! Great post too!
Kyle is a GRRRRREAT dad!!!! Its fun to hear you gush about him :)
ps, totally on accident - i hit "delete" instead of "publish" on your last comment on my blog. So when you don't see it, thats why. Sorry! I tried to recall it, but it was too late :(
amy said…
isn't it nice to have someone in your life! you are very lucky to have your dads and grandpas still. My kids never really met their grandpas and neither did i.
Gallant Family said…
Very lucky indeed! We simply love you guys and your whole fam!