Grand Parents are Great


Getting away from a dairy farm is hard work.  Harder than doing the work on the farm sometimes.  But Grandpa Dean (my dad's dad) and Grandpa Lynn (my dad) made it to the last game of the season!  Which was especially great since both games were at the same time.  Grandma Cindy had made it to a few other games and also was able to come this last game as well.  What a special treat, to have three generations together, for an hour of T Ball and a little photo shoot.  These men are such wonderful influences in my children's lives and I am so grateful they know their grandpas and love them. So many don't have such a heritage or the opportunity to relish and bask in the shadows of their grandparents. We are truly blessed.

However, with that said, here is the best little post on T Ball I have found, that I could relate to 100%.  I don't know that I could have said it any better.

Comments

amy said…
I actually had 3 grandpas and only remember seeing one once. He scared me to death he was sleeping in an oxogen tent on his bed that is all i remember. My oldest daughter was held by her grandpa when she was 6 months old. That is when my dad died. My father in law died when my 2nd child was just a few months old. they had a surroget great uncle until Katie was 2. i am so glad that Del loves his grandkids and teases and chases them everywhere
Tara H said…
Since my grandpa was a dairy farmer in Meridian, I know this story only too well. These are great photos, and I think it's great your kids have experiences on the farm. Super sweet!