Near Perfection

No, no, not me.
Thanks for thinking that I am to the one person who thinks I am nearly perfect in every way, though.

*Kyle*



But this time my fruit pizza was indeed something I worked hard on and thought LOOKED nearly perfect.  I was a little worried about the crust and if it would taste okay, but it was great and I look forward to making another one.

So, here's for you mom: 



Now in case you think it's fake, here is the other photo I have of it.

Comments

Cindy said…
WOW!! It did turn out awesome and I hope it went over as well as it looks!!
Erika said…
Wow! Now that looks super delish! Now where's the recipe???
Camille said…
Very nice! Looks so Yum!
Larsen said…
you are perfect!! at least for me. Thanks for all you do for me.

kyle
Amber said…
Mmmmmm, in the words of my 2 year old, "I want some!"
Erinn said…
yeah... pretty much it was perfection!! it was so delicious!! you should post your recipe. i'd love to have it! thanks again for bringing such an amazing dessert!
Chels said…
Bring that over here would ya haha.
holy perfection!!! That looks YUMMM
As I said on the phone, it looks scrumdittliumptious!