Cute Kid Contest

So I entered my kids photos into a Cute Kid Contest and I wanted to show you the photos I submitted.  Only one could be in the contest, but you know I can't pick just one of my kids as the cutest.  So I submitted these four, and Jocelyn's photo was selected by the host of the contest.



I know, how to pick just one!  Right??

Now, you can vote for her photo and I would l♥ve it if you did!!!!
GO VOTE FOR JO JO!!!!!!

She is the last kid in the contest.  Scroll to the bottom of the list.
You vote by leaving a comment and putting her number (#15) in the comment box!  THANKS!!!

Comments

Camille said…
Voted for Jo Jo! She should have put all your kids in! =)
amy said…
Done good luck
Unknown said…
Gina you're such a great sport in this contest. Wish that I could have posted all your childrens photos. But alas I had to narrow it down to just one of your Cute kids. Let me know if I can help you out any more with photos, photoshop or just plain shooting as I am always in the market for any.