A girls night out! Our Husbands and son were on a little Father and Son's outing, and so Amber and I took our girls out! We were going to bike around the green belt, but just as we were loading up, a massive thunder and lightning storm rolled in and a downpour of rain. Which not only ruined our evening plans of biking, but made it pretty miserable for the guys. Bummer. Our dinner at Red Robin was good though, and the waitress was okay *wink* (Ah, come on Amber, a guy would have been more fun to tease . . .) Amber is such a fun friend to hang with. We laugh about all kinds of things, as she has the best sense of humor. She is a must have friend!
♥♥♥
Then came a weekend date with Cortnie and Wray. We always have fun with them, and this time we actually were able to go miniature golfing (and did a miniature photo shoot along the way), in which I may or may not have swore at my ball on the 16th hole. Stupid jump.
Insert mad Gina face here.
Anyway, *big sigh* I lost in the end of it all, which bites because I was doing really well. It was KYLE who nailed the only Hole in One shot of the night. Stinker. I mean, sinker! Yeah! We hit up Sub Zero for free ice cream...which explains why they would even consider hanging out with us, and then came home to find nearly all the kids asleep. It was a summer highlight!


Comments