Random Summer Days

Mac did some concrete work for us--we have steps again out the deck door!  

We had a backyard Splash Party!  It was a huge hit!


This is what happens when you hand your husband the camera and ask him to take a few pictures.

 I can't wait to post our family golfing experience 
(maybe before but most likely after our vacation), 
and I am excited to finally get out of here on our much needed and 
only week of summer vacation!!

5 days of summer family fun, here we come!


Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
Love the picture of all the kiddies at the splash party! Looks like you had a great time!

Hope you guys have a GREAT vacation! Stay safe!!
Matt and Jessie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larsen said…
hahahahaha!!! what a great photo of your......well, all the kids!!!!

kyle
Amber said…
Where ya goin' on vacay? And why did you delete the comment???
Camille said…
That's a fun picture of all the kids! It was fun!
Chels said…
I miss those good ole days of little pool parties (sigh)