Where to start??? Oh, where I left off, obviously!

I have nearly mastered making marshmallows.  You can't spread the creme with a spatula, no matter who you are.  But with my nifty tinfoil glove coated in "Pam", it was a piece of "cake" to smooth out and even out.  Made for near perfect square marshmallows!  Which were so fun to eat.  I was so glad that Kambria came over to make them with me!  It was a fun way to spend the afternoon!




Okay, tying a quilt is the only thing I actually know I picked up and learned from Young Womens as a kid.  Good thing, cause it came in handy when I needed to rescue my quilt on my bed.  Here's a shout out to my leaders when I was 12 years old.  THANKS!

Thanks to Kyle's mom, Mac, we have cement steps!  (MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US!) and we are so grateful to have stairs again!

Sorry these aren't great...got some condensation on my lens!  Boo.  Not a big deal now, got that taken care of....but I have had the best summer because of Camille.  She has been my side kick for summer play!  We hit up Rexburg's splash park again...Stephanie and Dana came along too! We had fun trying to take pictures of the water in slow motion--you know, shutter speed setting...we'll get it soon enough! 

Catelyn's been using the phrase "BFF" lately.  Weird, but anyway, if I had to pick two women to be my BFFS I would have a hard time.  Dana and Camille would certainly be on the list though.  Without them, my life would be less fun during the day while Kyle's away!

And to finish off where I last left off-  we took the kids miniature golfing.  Jocelyn was by far the funniest of the three at trying to putt around.  Catelyn and Landon did really well.  And truthfully, when I hand Kyle the camera, he does goof off and take photos of my bum, but he also catches me smiling all the time, for which I am grateful!


Now, I can blog about our vacation! 
But don't hold your breath...it might take a day or two to tackle the 243 photos I took.  
No joke.

Comments

Camille said…
Yup summer has been great fun THANKS to you Larsen's. You are a fabulous friend! Thanks for all the adventures.
Cant wait to hear about your fun vacation!
Chels said…
Im glad you guys have been havin a good summer. Perhaps you will have to teach me how to make those yummy marshmallows. Haha, I wish I remember crafty things like that from YWs, and I was just there! haha oops. Glad the steps are all in:] I bet that is so nice, though the wood ones were cute.
SeeingSautters said…
That is a lot of pictures to take! I need to take after you in that way, it is so great to be able to look back on pictures. You guys are always having so much fun. Glad your summer has been great! Candace
Unknown said…
243 photos that's great. Doesn't take long to fill up CD cards. Wish the editing went as fast as the taking. Waiting to see what you got from some of my favorite places to visit.
LOL, you're pictures are always so great!

And I see you won the cute kid contest! Yea!
Larsen said…
what a fantastic mother you are. i don't know that i would have the energy to do all that you do! love ya!

kyle
Matt and Jessie said…
Looks like fun! Looking forward to your vacation pictures! I am sure you guys had a blast!