While you wait. . .

I know, I know, you are desperately wanting to hear about our vacation.  I promise that post is in the works, but while you wait, please enjoy this gem.

There are few things that could make me smile on the insides as well as on the outside as this photo.  I was asked to do a photo shoot for a district of Elders (Missionaries).  What a wonderful way to spend an hour of their P-Day time!  I was so happy to do it, and I would do it again in a heart beat for any missionary here in town. (Feel free to tell a set of missionaries I said that.  I mean it!)  I wish I would have had someone offer that to me as a gift as a missionary.

Soon, I will post their photo shoot on my Photo Blog, but until then, seriously, enjoy this one.  It makes me happy.  they were so fun and full of life.  I can't wait to send it to their parents and plaster it on facebook!

Comments

Sister! I have missed you on my blog. Glad you're back in business. Me too. Johnson reunion was a BLAST. Still bummed we missed you guys in SLC, but that's life. I hope to call you soon and hear all about the trip! xoxo.
Chels said…
They did turn out pretty funny. I love missionaries.
Matt and Jessie said…
Aw, you are so nice! I am sure they will be so glad to have some great pictures to send on home!
Gallant Family said…
LOVE IT! That's hilarious. Can't wait to see the rest. Oh, and thanks for coming to support me last night. I had a good time & I hope everyone learned something....
Camille said…
I am excited to see the rest of this photo shoot. You are such a great gal! FUN PICTURE!
Anonymous said…
That is so sweet of you Cuz. It looks like you had fun!