I said I wouldn't but, I just had too!

Typically, I don't like to read posts about the great coupon deals people get because it makes me feel like a poor shopper that I didn't get such a good deal on something like that or that I am not much a coupon queen.  I hate that kind of feeling.  But since no one really reads this blog, though I do have a few loyal people.... THANKS....

I got all of this for $3.46.  I am so grateful for Dana in my life.  What would I do without her!  She is the best kind of friend to have.  She is a MUST-HAVE friend.  And I am so excited to be able to finally say:


WE WERE CAST INTO THE 
MELODRAMA TOGETHER!!!!

I got a part!  Roberta.  I know that the very sound of my characters name, you want to come see it!   It's timing though isn't the best for a show date.  Oct. 30th.  But there is a matinee, so hopefully a few people will come watch.  More details on that to come....

                                                           (Mind you, I am 7 months pregnant with Jo Jo here--hence my big belly look and Dana's pretty cute figure.)

Until then, I can't wait to be singing and dancing and saying our parts with a thick layer of melodrama to them with her!

Comments

cardwellclan said…
What?! You're seven months pregnant there?? It's ridiculous how good you look! Besides that...HOW FUN!! I hope you have a blast!
Erinn said…
I agree with Becky... can't believe you were 7 months in that picture, i wouldn't have ever known you were even pregnant!!

wow! how do you find time to do all that you do? your amazing!
We can't be friends anymore.

You coupon, you sing... you look like you're a size 2 at 7 months pregnant...

Yea, definitely can't be friends. :D
Matt and Jessie said…
Way to go super shopper! I am impressed! Congrats on the melodrama! You are a woman of MANY talents!!
Camille said…
I am so excited to come see you guys in the melodrama. Hooray for ROBERTA!

And that is a killer coupon-ing deal. PLEASE!!! keep calling me when you find good deals. I really want to learn the hows and do's of coupon-ing.
Erika said…
Where do you find out about these good deals? That is so awesome!

How fun that you are going to be in a melodrama! And yes, you are super skinny, even when you are 7 months pregnant!
Cortnie said…
Great Shopping!!! I got a few of those sale items too. Gotta love a GREAT deal! We'll most definitely have to come see the melodrama! Sounds like fun.
And there is no way you're 7 months pregnant in that photo. Where is jo jo hiding, in your puffy sleeve????
Amy Savage said…
Keep us updated on the melodrama! hope you have fun with it.
Wishing I wasn't out of town for auditions now. Looks like a ton of fun!
Oh, well. I guess I will have to melodramatically cheer for you two:)