I don't profess to be much of a Chef. But I think I do alright, and I base that on how many times I get asked for recipes. And it's not rare. I happily share ANY recipe I have, and by far my most requested one is for my Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies. So I decided it should be a recipe I put here on my blog. Keep in mind, these are totally Fat-Free, Sugar-Free, and Atkins' friendly, and non-addicting. *wink*
The trick with this recipe is to follow it exactly. Pack the brown sugar tight. No more that 3.5 c flour. etc.
I use butter flavored crisco. I let them cool on on the cookie sheet for a minute or so, then using a metal spatula put them on a cooking rack or brown paper bags to cool. (The paper bags will help pull out some of the oil that the Crisco causes.)
Bake at 375* for 7-9 minutes.
Enjoy!
Now, to find other Recipes of mine you can go to Backyard Chefs.
Oh, and I read yet another book. In less than 24 hours. More on that to come!
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
1.5 c Crisco
1/4 c milk
2 eggs
2.5 c brown sugar (packed)
2 TBS vanilla
1.5 tsp soda
2 tsp salt
3.5 c flour
2.5 c semi sweet chocolate chips
1.5 c Crisco
1/4 c milk
2 eggs
2.5 c brown sugar (packed)
2 TBS vanilla
1.5 tsp soda
2 tsp salt
3.5 c flour
2.5 c semi sweet chocolate chips
The trick with this recipe is to follow it exactly. Pack the brown sugar tight. No more that 3.5 c flour. etc.
I use butter flavored crisco. I let them cool on on the cookie sheet for a minute or so, then using a metal spatula put them on a cooking rack or brown paper bags to cool. (The paper bags will help pull out some of the oil that the Crisco causes.)
Bake at 375* for 7-9 minutes.
Enjoy!
Now, to find other Recipes of mine you can go to Backyard Chefs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and I read yet another book. In less than 24 hours. More on that to come!
Comments