They do.
It did.
Don't go see it.
Not worth it.
However on that note: I took Camille for a late night movie and we laughed our heads off, complained when they were crude, and rolled our eyes a few times. It really was uncanny how well this girl pulled off the version of Bella we know from the real Twilight movies, even the TWITCHING!

Their Edward was way hotter and super SPARKLY, and Jacob, well, a BIG THANKS TO HIS CONTRACT! Bwahahahah! The fangs were a great touch, along with the Black Eyed Peas, and the tanning beds.
We did decided that it sure made the first film seem less of a disappointment though, and want to have a girls night to see Eclipse again, since we have only seen it once.
It seems like with school and schedules I haven't had time, or better yet made time, to see Camille. We have been busy, though, in our defense. Between school and driving kids to and from things and her house being built, we just don't have the summer luxury of vegging out together on the beach at Rigby Lake like we once did. Nearly once a week we were doing stuff together so, after a few weeks of not hanging out, I was missing her bad!
So we went to this to laugh our heads off.
And we did.



Comments
I also want to be part of the Halloween Costume swap so keep me updated. And thanks for the fun time. I appreciate your friendship. P.S. Its cool that we can laugh at something that is so close to our hearts. wah ha ha =)