Two more books read.
Okay, enough! you say.
Fine.
Just wanted to say though, that I hope we get the story of the other two Amesbury brothers.
The Stranger She Married and The Guise of a Gentleman were fun reads. I can't believe I read them both in under 8 days.
Now, on to Gena's suggestion of Poison Study.
My favorite thing to report is that Serene is hooked and nearly done with The Hunger Games, and she's only had them for a few days! Oh, the world of Panem!
Okay, enough! you say.
Fine.
Just wanted to say though, that I hope we get the story of the other two Amesbury brothers.
The Stranger She Married and The Guise of a Gentleman were fun reads. I can't believe I read them both in under 8 days.
Now, on to Gena's suggestion of Poison Study.
My favorite thing to report is that Serene is hooked and nearly done with The Hunger Games, and she's only had them for a few days! Oh, the world of Panem!
Comments
sorry to hear about the fires... i just got back in town and was sad to read your blog.... some people!!