Geesh.

I haven't blogged or facebooked or emailed in DAYS.  Our internet went down.  It's up and running again though.

I have lots to catch up on.

Regardless, I have to finish up these awesome marshmallows for the bake sale, clean up the house a bit (it's really not to bad), call some people, wash some clothes....

The list is a long one.

Blogging will have to wait a bit.  Meanwhile can I tell you I loved this:


And I am near the end of Magic Study...then only one more in the serious....Fire Study.

Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
You are going to have to start a book blog with all you have been reading. Glad you are finding some good reads. I am always looking for new books! I will have to find a couple of these ones you have recommended. Have a good one!
Chels said…
well i know if i ever need a good book ill call you for a reference haha. Glad your enjoying it. Reading is so good for the soul im swear.
Larsen said…
glad you're back up blogging!

kyle