A Queen in Exile and Beneath the WHAT???

What is this!  Another book? And another? TWO MORE BOOKS READ??!!  In under one week?  Maybe I am a reader.  The problem is I don't do slow motion, and books feel like a slow motion movie. So I race through them.  Oh well.

(Sheesh!  Who needs 14 days!)

Jeniah (Pronouncing this was interesting...I could have said gee-nah and used my name the whole way through, but I didn't.  She was jen-ah to me.)

Kai (pronouncing this was easy-peasy, as Kyle is often shortened to k-eye, which is how I pronounced this Knight's name.)

Ah, Jeniah and Kai.  Thanks for the ride. It was magical, whimsical, and I often felt anxious for you a few times. Stepping into the time era of Knights and Kings and wenches and swords makes for a fun time.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And bless my heart, this one had me captivated just like her others.  Marcia!  Tarnation, woman.  Please put an end to writin' all these historical romance mysteries.  It was also a fun read, and by far how could one not love Lowell!  Smart kid for bein' nearly nine years old.  A part of me wishes we lived in the 21st century with the modesty, language, decency, and chivalry of the 1860's coupled with the conveniences of electricity, equal rights, runnin' water, modern medicine, contact lenses, and indoor plumbing.  Who doesn't!



So enough about the reading and the books.

Thanks Serene and Camille for the recommendations.  What fun friends you both are!  I am bound  and determined to find one for you to read, instead of you telling me what to read...

Comments

Camille said…
What a great post Gina. I love your blog so much. You are just fun!! Glad you are loving MARCIA!! She is great! and I cant wait to read that new one you found. I look forward to it with grand anticipation!
Amber said…
I'm impressed you're still reading so much, now that Twilight has come to an end!