Gobble Gobble.
I think it's a good idea to document these silly birds, as they are a memory of mine from childhood. Perhaps they should go on my Gina Happened blog, but I don't have any memories specifically to share in regards to them. Just that I grew up with these birds. I made a bunch of them to give to our ladies we visit teach, and their families. I hope they like them, and make them smile as much as they do for me.
They are pretty easy to make and a fun craft for kids. I can't wait to do with Jo Jo's little playgroup gang. They are gonna love it!
I am excited to celebrate Thanksgiving, and this year, though I am not yet sure where we will eat, it doesn't matter. Because I am doing a turkey and all the food that goes with it, whether we eat here or not. Left overs are a must. Right?
I also figure, since the pilgrims first celebrated Thanksgiving for three days, I will do, in honor of them.
I think it's a good idea to document these silly birds, as they are a memory of mine from childhood. Perhaps they should go on my Gina Happened blog, but I don't have any memories specifically to share in regards to them. Just that I grew up with these birds. I made a bunch of them to give to our ladies we visit teach, and their families. I hope they like them, and make them smile as much as they do for me.
They are pretty easy to make and a fun craft for kids. I can't wait to do with Jo Jo's little playgroup gang. They are gonna love it!
I am excited to celebrate Thanksgiving, and this year, though I am not yet sure where we will eat, it doesn't matter. Because I am doing a turkey and all the food that goes with it, whether we eat here or not. Left overs are a must. Right?
I also figure, since the pilgrims first celebrated Thanksgiving for three days, I will do, in honor of them.

Comments