Me with Three



No sweat.
Yeah, right. 
It was busy, and Landon was my little life savor.  
Eden loved him.
Talon and Noah were laid back and pretty easy going.
And for 20 minutes while they all dozed,
I managed to make lunch for the kids.

Oh! Boy-Boy-Girl, it was fun!
It was only a couple of hours, 
but I truly got nothing done during that time 
except for feeding the older kids lunch.
That was it.
Oh, answered the phone once.
As you can see.
Whew!

Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
You are brave! Do you need some triplets of your own? You look like a natural, that's all I'm sayin'!
Camille said…
Of course you had that under control. You are a super mom! That is a great picture. Were you talking to me? ;)
Chels said…
Ive been a little behind on the bloggin. Wow three babies?! crazy haha that mother has to be a super star haha. Glad the melodrama went well. Im bummed i wasnt in town to see it, im sure it was awesome.