After coming off a Theater/Acting high, who wouldn't love the idea to do it all over again?? My new calling (Our ward's Road Show Specialist) has me tripping over ideas in my head, and excited. It even has robbed me of some sleep. I am responsible for picking the music, writing the script, costumes, etc. and delegating all this around as needed.
I am pumped. Because who doesn't love a good Road Show??? I have plans to involve a few fun adults, and the youth, and even a few primary kids if they want. On top of this fun stuff, I am excited to do a little bit with Autumn as a in-between-shows act. We are doing a little 3 minute skit which I can't reveal to much about or it won't be as fun! I can't wait to do it!
I am pumped. Because who doesn't love a good Road Show??? I have plans to involve a few fun adults, and the youth, and even a few primary kids if they want. On top of this fun stuff, I am excited to do a little bit with Autumn as a in-between-shows act. We are doing a little 3 minute skit which I can't reveal to much about or it won't be as fun! I can't wait to do it!
Comments
I have fond memories of being in road shows with you :)
Let the good times roll!
Oh and I bet that was so fun with the triplets! Cute pics!